Last night, after further irritating myself about Skate1, I thought I'd take a momentary break from a Sunday evening of pressure (early up tomorrow, still not much homework done, what about car breaks?, white spots, singles' conference (surprise!) and all of that that I had hoped to have sorted, whittled and in place by that time on Sunday night)...and check out LDSPlanet. Not that I'm looking. more just curious about the who's and the where's.
There never is anybody like Skate1. I quickly closed my account less than an hour after signing in and saying that yes, I attend church regularly. Who says they're "good-looking" anyway, and why would that sway me to look at someone as opposed to the person who admits that they are merely "average-looking?" Give me average-looking please, any day. I prefer someone with unique looks. And I do break for bald, jewish-looking men. mmmhm.
No, there never is anything, anyone, like Skate1, whom I met nerely 4 years ago on LDSsingles. He's my broccoli in the vegetables of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment