http://www.imeem.com/nettwerkmusic/music/hW-ihcNn/joshua-radin-feat-maria-taylor-when-you-find-me/
click and listen. i don't know how to post pictures, music, etc. but i do know how to link. the song, "when you find me," is from the movie, Adam, which is about the relationship between a young lady and a young man who has asperger's syndrome. i saw it last night in the theatre with only one other person present! i have yet to see a movie in a theatre completely empty except for myself, but i've come close on many late-night occasions.
the movie made me think about the people in my life who have no labels, and, without such tickets for excuse, i, we, judge, because they don't speak, react, think, respond...in any way we would.
the song only has to do with love and longing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thank you for the pointer to that song.
Shana,
May I just say, I miss you and hearing your insight. I'm so glad you found me dear! You are one of the most refreshingly unique individuals I've ever encountered. I love your outlook and approach on life. And I think you are hilarious.
Your red bull story had me laughing out loud! Don't worry, we all have our vices. I had to red flag brownies from my home because I would eat the whole pan by myself. Yuck! If we are what we eat, I don't want to be a vat of brownies.
I think I will wear that bikini. I just need to suck it up and go for it. Face the fear right?!!
Missing you,
Ashley
awe thanks, ashley! you tell that brian of yours "hello" for me, will ya? i miss YOU. you have found your place, haven't you.
i still drink redbull on occasion, but my little fridge at school is filled with diet dr. pepper and sometimes vanilla coke zero. for my prep hour, my lunchtime, and after school. the word of wisdom has true blessings attached, though.
i miss you! i had to say it again.
Post a Comment