And all the phases inbetween.
I love that what we feel inside changes our countenance, our skin cells, and our aura, no matter how difficult or ecstatic the moment, and no matter how lasting. I'm reminded that there is ALWAYS potential for either extreme.

2 comments:
Thank you for your "Congratulation" on the book... I am really happy and proud. Greg Miller is a wonderful writer- in the style of Ray Bradbury, yet unique. I think it's the kind of book I'd buy.... it would probably be in the juvenille section of a library because the language is clean and there are no "slasher" stories... I like that!- Thank you! John
I feel that we can all be beautiful and truly ugly. Smart yet stupid. Bold at times and a coward in others. People are so very fickle. We are everything and nothing. Way to be brave woman! Because we are the mug shot and the glamour shot. It's all the same person.
Post a Comment