Found at: Turiya's in Salt Lake City...a store with doves.
white Dove feather in car.
protect. lift.
magic.
Here's how I journal.


Last September, during a really crazy time, I left my car unlocked and all of my bags were stolen at 2 in the morning. I was crushed because my journal - kept for 2 years - was in one of the bags. I have never found it. Believe me, I looked. But, this dreamy journal has been a constant companion, kept differently than my old journal because I knew that it was NOT my life, and that my writing, while an extension and exploration of ME was not what and who I am. My friend and I are now headed down to Tucson (YAY!) where I know exactly where I might hope to find a new one.

2 comments:
You are such an artiste! I love it woman.
That is neat, reminds me of Suzette Haden Elgin's collage books.
Had a journal stolen once, along with my scriptures. It was like losing part of my life, given it was from 1992 to 1994.
I'll have to keep a journal like yours.
Post a Comment