Saturday, October 03, 2009

click on mass happiness

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.balloonfiesta.com%252F&h=df84168da4d78d4ed6be7ef5c1adb9a4&ref=nf

balloons. the colorful, dreamy, larger-than-life ones, way up there in the sky. one week from today.
my spirit is giddy.
oh, i'm really SO EXCITED!!! to embark on my 2nd annual trip to the balloon fiesta in the land of enchantment.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Bryan and I would love to attend! We've seen practice runs in New Mexico on our many visits to see his family. Isn't it remarkable?!! Have fun!

Analoghuman said...

The group The Fifth Dimension sang 'My Beautiful Balloon' in the '60s --

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/soundtracks/b/bridgetjonesdiarylyrics/upupandawaylyrics.html

shana said...

Ashley, you'll have to do it sometime! You're lucky that you have an "in" to New Mexico. Where is Bryan's family in N.M.? My friend and I were just going over plans to arrive just as the mass assension starts on Saturday (next). Someday, I'm going to fly one :).

Analoghuman...i checked out some youtube videos of "UP, UP and AWAY." Thanks for song suggestion. YOU CAN FLY!